As the situation surrounding COVID-19 continues to evolve, The Toro Company remains first and foremost focused on the health and safety of our employees, customers and communities where we operate.
We remain confident that the actions we have taken to manage the spread have been effective, and we continue to evaluate our operations and work spaces and update our response to make sure that we are doing everything we can to protect our people and communities, while meeting the needs of our customers and channel partners around the world.
Maintaining A Healthy Workplace
In response to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic, we have adopted preparedness and response plans across our global facilities in a continued effort to keep employees safe and healthy. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Enhanced cleaning and sanitation efforts across our facilities.
- Response plans for deep cleaning, quarantining and contact tracing.
- Reconfigured assembly lines in our manufacturing facilities and common work areas to ensure proper social distancing.
- Limited non-essential visitor and guest access within our facilities.
- Through our “So We Can” campaign, we have provided education and encouraged employees to get vaccinated against COVID-19 – in addition to holding vaccination clinics for employees and their families within our locations.